- The Temple House - Chengdu
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Purpose of Role
As a Spa Intern, you’ll work to ensure smooth operation of reservation system. Provide operational information, customer service and flow between different areas of the spa, retail and up selling, treatment information and consultation towards guests.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful & full of laughter!
- People: YOU are the heart to us – we Care, we Listen & we Support.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Studying Undergraduate degree in hospitality from an accredited university, college or hotel school
- Experience: Experience in customer service or Interested working in Customer Service
- Skills: Knowledge of computer systems. Able to converse in English language to a hotel 5 star level
What you'll do?
- Ensure that all guests are handled in an efficient and professional standard of excellence
- Greet all guests in a courteous manner according to House Hotel standard
- Provide information to guests about the facilities, services and special events available
- Ensure of the cleanliness of the following area that is assigned by the Assistant Spa Manager/ Trainer
- Control and account for all transactions processed at the reception desk
- Monitor and control all stocks and assist Spa Management to re-order supplies on regular basis
- Respond to all telephone calls, emails and enquiries in a timely and professional manner according to the spa protocol
- Respond to any changes in the spa as indicated by the management
- File of all reservation forms according to the Spa procedures
- Maintain good working relationships with all spa team members and other departments
- Liaise with the Assistant Spa Manager/ Trainer on all aspects of guest comments, team member messages and activities that affect daily operations
- Assist in the review of all administrative policies and procedures relation to the reception desk, continually looking for methods to improve as required
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.