Join the Team
Operations Management Trainee Programme
Our Operations Management Trainee programme is all about you.
Personalised according to your strengths and aspirations, the programme opens up opportunities to work across various operational departments, and across various locations in Hong Kong and the Chinese mainland. After the 18-month journey, you will be equipped with solid understanding of the hotel business and gain insight from a management perspective. If you’re looking to join a team of talents who are passionate about hospitality and not afraid to take on challenges, this is for you.
Carmen Chan, Restaurant Manager at Plat du Jour
“It’s the amazing people here that makes Swire a unique workplace. We work hard and play even harder. The OMT programme does not only comprise challenges, but also great experience and promising development opportunities.”
Edward Tang, Director of Guest Experience at The Upper House“I joined Swire Hotels in 2007 as one of the inaugural management trainees for the opening of The Opposite House, Beijing. Since then I have been given a myriad of opportunities, including to assist with the opening of The Upper House in Hong Kong. Over the 10 years with The Upper House, I have become friends with many guests, connecting with them beyond work.”
Vanessa Tse, Guest Experience Manager at The Opposite House
“The OMT program lets me explore my talents. The team really does feel like a family. We support each other, and take any opportunity to make ourselves stronger. This is a great place for us to express ourselves and to start our careers."
We’re always excited to meet individuals who:
- have relevant educational background (preferably in Hotel and/ or Tourism Management) or less than 2 years of post-graduate work experience in the industry
- are open-minded and not afraid to embrace their edges
- are fun-loving, creative and passionate in making a difference
- are team players with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and are highly flexible
- are ready to take on challenges at our hotel locations in the Chinese mainland and Hong Kong
VIRTUAL RECRUITMENT TOUR FOR OMT 2021
Our virtual recruitment tour for hiring OMT 2021 is ready to kick off. Come and e-meet us to learn more about how it's like to work at Swire Hotels! Our team will also be present to take any questions related to the programme and application.
【EUROPE HOSPITALITY SCHOOLS RECRUITMENT EVENT SCHEDULE】
- 9th Nov I Glion Institute of Higher Education
- 10th Nov I Les Roches Marbella Global Hospitality
- 14th Nov I Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne
- 16-17th Nov I Swiss Education Group
- 26th Nov I Hotel Institute Montreux
For registration details, please check with the university career offices.
There will be more recruitment events coming up. Stay tuned! For general queries, please email us at OMT@swirehotels.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and WeChat.
Online application begins in January 2021. Come back to this page for more details.