Join the Team
Operations Management Trainee Programme
Our Operations Management Trainee programme is all about you.
Personalised according to your strengths and aspirations, the programme opens up opportunities to work across various operational departments, and across various locations in Hong Kong and China. After the 18-month journey, you will be equipped with solid understanding of the hotel business and gain insight from a management perspective. If you’re looking to join a team of talents who are passionate about hospitality and not afraid to take on challenges, this is for you.
Carmen Chan, Restaurant Manager at Plat du Jour
“It’s the amazing people here that makes Swire a unique workplace. We work hard and play even harder. The OMT programme does not only comprise challenges, but also great experience and promising development opportunities.”
Edward Tang, Director of Guest Experience at The Upper House“I joined Swire Hotels in 2007 as one of the inaugural management trainees for the opening of The Opposite House, Beijing. Since then I have been given a myriad of opportunities, including to assist with the opening of The Upper House in Hong Kong. Over the 10 years with The Upper House, I have become friends with many guests, connecting with them beyond work.”
Vanessa Tse, 2018 Operations Management Trainee
“The OMT program lets me explore my talents. The team really does feel like a family. We support each other, and take any opportunity to make ourselves stronger. This is a great place for us to express ourselves and to start our careers."
We’re always excited to meet individuals who:
- have relevant educational background (preferably in Hotel and/ or Tourism Management) or less than 2 years of post-graduate work experience in the industry
- are open-minded and not afraid to embrace their edges
- are fun-loving, creative and passionate in making a difference
- are team players with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and are highly flexible
- are ready to take on challenges at our hotel locations in China and Hong Kong
We are hiring Operations Management Trainees interested to be trained in mainland China for 2020. Application deadline is 29 February, 2020 (GMT+8).