- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Tuesday, February 6, 2024
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Intern to join our Sales & Marketing team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Oversee in-house events
- Update website and social media
- Translate press release and media postings
- Manage eshop stock
- Assist with administration & reporting
- Support office operations
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Holder of Permanent Hong Kong Identity Card is preferred
- Bachelor in Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and Management demands, able to cope with pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, proficient in Cantonese and/or Putonghua would be a definite advantage; Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Organisation skills with a strong attention to details
- Fully computer literate
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.