- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, March 2, 2023
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for a Guest Experience Supervisor to join our Guest Experience team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Monitor guest experience team member to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
- Inspect all VIP rooms prior to arrival
- Greet VIP guests personally
- Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation
- Maintain cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received
- Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, referees problems to GE Manager if he/she unable to assist
- Liaise with other departments and necessary outside contracts to ensure excellent service delivery
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- 2-3 years of relevant job experience
- Diploma or above; graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Great team player, flexible and self-motivated
- Passionate, independent & able to work in a face-paced environment
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.