- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, March 14, 2022
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Guest Experience Assistant, you’ll work as a team to create experiences and relationships with guests that are intuitive, mature, knowledgeable, spontaneous and completely focused on the guest’s needs and wants.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised experience for each guest, ensure they are served with genuine care at The Upper House.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Experience in the operations of luxury serviced apartments will be an advantage.
- Education: Degree holder, college or hotel management school preferred.
- Skills: Effective interpersonal skill. Familiar with computer system and application software, such as Microsoft Office, Opera or Fidelio. Excellent oral & written communication, in both Cantonese and English. Preferably in Putonghua and other languages.
- Personality: Self-motivated, creative, mature, fun, goal driven and a good team player.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Aim at maximising guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompts cordial attention, maintaining a willingness to please and positive attitude.
- Provides personalised service to all guest by learning their names and being available and visible in public areas. Executes a proactive approach and leaves no guest unattended.
- Be thoroughly aware of arrivals, departures, profiles, preferences and itineraries with emphasis on VIPs and repeat guests.
- Demonstrate timely and effective communication of all complaints/ comments regarding any guest dissatisfactions to the Guest Experience Manager as appropriate.
- Maintain cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all currency transactions.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.