- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, March 2, 2023
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for a Guest Experience Assistant to join our Guest Experience team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Prepare for daily arrivals and departures.
- Ensure all guest information such as identity card, credit card, contact details are input correctly in guest profiles and reservations.
- Assist with guest transportation by house car and taxi, and review next day transportation and on day report.
- Reply to guest emails in timely manner.
- Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously to ensure smooth internal & external telecommunication as per hotel standards.
- Aware of local telephone listings and frequently dialed numbers
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in customer service; fresh graduates will also be considered
- Diploma or above; graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills. Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Great team player, flexible and self-motivated
- Passionate, independent & able to work in a face-paced environment
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.