- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, March 2, 2023
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for a Guest Experience Assistant (Bell) to join our Guest Experience team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Support the team during check in process. Stay alert for any additional service need which might arise
- Provide information to guests about the hotel facilities and services
- Coordinate luggage arrival/storage when necessary in order to keep workplace area clean
- Communicate matters of importance to guest experience managers in order to update the e-log book
- Perform related duties and special projects assigned
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Relevant work experience in the hotel industry is an advantage
- Diploma or above, graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute preferred
- Excellent and effective interpersonal skills
- Outgoing and people oriented
- Willing to grow and learn
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.