- The Temple House - Chengdu
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, March 14, 2022
Purpose of Role
As a Lobby Host, you’ll work to handle guest services at the entrance of the hotel, including greeting and providing assistance to guests arriving and departing.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised experience for each guest, ensure they are served with genuine care.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful & full of laughter!
- People: YOU are the heart to us – we Care, we Listen & we Support.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Experience: Experience in the same role in 5-star hotel
- Education: Completed a course in hospitality in a technical college or hotel school
- Skills: Good command of oral English. Effective interpersonal skills
- Personality: Outgoing personality and people oriented. A team player. Goal driven, eager to learn and grow
What you'll do?
- Welcome guests at the main entrance, offering the greeting appropriate to the time of day taking particular note of VIPs and repeated guests
- Assist with heavy packages, coats, suitcase, etc. Proactively provide assistance courteously and quickly
- Support GE team during the check-in process. Stay alert for any additional service required by guests
- Room the guest in accordance with hotel standards
- Learn and greet the guests with names, especially repeated and long staying guests. Stay alert to situations where assistance to guests can be offered.
- Communicate matters of importance to guest experience managers in order to update the e-log book
- Coordinate luggage arrival/storage when necessary in order to keep lobby area clean
- Performs related duties and special projects assigned
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.