- The Temple House - Chengdu
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Saturday, March 18, 2023
The Temple House celebrates Chengdu’s history and looks towards the future through inspired modern design and art. Our House is hidden amongst the laneways of Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li Chengdu and set on former temple grounds, with 100 intimate rooms and 42 serviced apartments, heritage courtyards, landscaped terraces and a subterranean oasis. It’s an urban sanctuary that surprises and delights around every corner.
We are looking for a Guest Experience Intern to join our team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
• Acknowledge and warmly welcome/ fondly farewell all guests using their name
• Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently
• Ascertain effectively and accurately to meet all guest needs
• Take good care of all operating equipment to ensure a minimum of breakage and damages
• Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Management from time to time
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
• Experience: Minimum 6 months – 1 year in similar position or fresh graduates from a hospitality course.
• Education: Diploma or above; Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred.
• Skills: Effective interpersonal skills team player. Familiar with computer systems and application software. Excellent oral and written communication, in both Mandarin and English.
• Personality: Goal driven personality, wants to grow and learn.
• Extra Awesome: Passionate in developing knowledge about improving guest experience
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
• Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
• Whoosh into the hotel with ease as it is conveniently located near bus station and accessible with public transits!
• Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
• Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
• Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.