- The Temple House - Chengdu
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, October 15, 2021
Purpose of Role
As a Guest Experience Intern, you’ll work to handle all aspects of the guest experience function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction, overseeing each guest’s arrival and departure experience, handle all foreign currencies exchange and assisting with inquiries.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised experience for each guest, ensure they are served with genuine care.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful & full of laughter!
- People: YOU are the heart to us – we Care, we Listen & we Support.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Undergraduate student in hospitality from an accredited university, college or hotel school
- Skills: Excellent oral & written communication, in both Chinese and English.Effective interpersonal skills.
- Personality: Outgoing personality and people-oriented.A team player.Goal driven, eager to learn and grow.
- Extra Awesome: Familiar with computer system and application software, such as Microsoft Office, Opera or Fidelio.Other languages.
What you'll do?
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival to departure
- Provide personalised service to all guests. Be visible in the hotels public areas and approach guests proactively and offer service
- Enter all data completely into the hotel systems in accordance with each reservation
- Liaise with other departments and necessary outside contacts to ensure excellent service delivery
- Maintain cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received
- Be knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for program such as Preferred Hotel and frequent flyer programs
- Handle guests’ inquiries and complaints request timely and property. If necessary, promptly report to supervisors.
- Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, refers issues to Guest Experience Supervisor / Guest Experience Manager if unable to assist
- Perform related duties and special projects assigned
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.