- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, March 3, 2023
Located in the heart of Hong Kong’s buzzing eastern business district Taikoo Shing, EAST Hong Kong is surrounded by multinational businesses, creative companies and local neighbourhood vibes. Bright and airy, you’ll feel the energy the minute you walk into our business playground. From our hip sunlit guests rooms and laidback pool deck to the lively buzz of FEAST and the iconic views at Sugar, you’ll find everything you need to work, play and recharge at EAST.
EAST Residences is our serviced apartments offering 106 studios, one or two-bedroom suites and penthouses, fully equipped with kitchen, laundry facilities, guest lounge, 24-hour gym and access to the hotel’s pool. MR & MRS FOX, the neighbourhood restaurant on the ground floor, offers a variety of surprises to feed guests’ senses featuring tantalising European delicacies and hand-crafted cocktails.
We are looking for a Reservations Coordinator to join our Reservations team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service at all times.
- Ensure that all reservations are entered accurately and work updates maintained consistently.
- Handle incoming reservation requests/correspondence, confirming or regretting on the day received.
- Upsell whenever possible to maximize on occupancy and revenues.
- Alert the manager of sudden changes in occupancy levels and advise any deviations in rate applications or reservation arrangements.
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year experience in related field is preferable
- Education: Diploma holder in hotel or related disciplines
- Skills: Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant and outspoken. Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage. Good up-selling skills. In depth knowledge of hotel management system is preferable.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Great team player. Responsible, independent & able to work under pressure. Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment in a fast paced and challenging environment.
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location next to MTR Station.
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Enjoy an environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.