- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Guest Experience
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, September 16, 2021
Located in the heart of Hong Kong’s buzzing eastern business district Taikoo Shing, EAST Hong Kong is surrounded by multinational businesses, creative companies and local neighbourhood vibes. Bright and airy, you’ll feel the energy the minute you walk into our business playground. From our hip sunlit guests rooms and laidback pool deck to the lively buzz of FEAST and the iconic views at Sugar, you’ll find everything you need to work, play and recharge at EAST.
We are looking for a Guest Experience Host to join our Guest Experience team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Verify arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests
- Deliver and pick up guest baggage as assigned
- Maintain and clean all equipment at Bell Services Desk to maintain a professional image
- Direct incoming guests to the check in area whilst offering to handle any luggage the guest happens to be carrying
- Assist all guests with luggage storage and ensure the proper handling of storage with security procedures followed
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Education: Graduate from technical college or hotel school is preferred
- Skills: Strong interpersonal and communications skills, outgoing and people orientated
Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese would be a definite advantage
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment from everyday being different
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location next to MTR Station.
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Enjoy an environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.