- EAST Beijing - Beijing
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, May 26, 2022
Purpose of Role
As a Waiter/ Waitress, you’ll work to assist the Restaurant Manager and the team to operate the restaurant/ lounge/ bar day-to-day running and ensure a smooth operation.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised dining experience for each guest, full of good humour, attention to detail and genuine care.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best.
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful & full of laughter!
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme. Have Fun.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Undergraduate degree in hospitality from an accredited university, college or hotel school
- Skills: Good command of English and oral communication skills
- Personality: Happy outgoing personality. A team player. Goal driven, eager to learn and grow
What you'll do?
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meets their needs
- Handle complaints from guests: report, discuss with management and help solve it
- Ensure consistent, effective communication from all departments to the Manager on duty.
- Liaise with the kitchen and restaurant team to enable the delivery of seamless customer service.
- Manage guest correspondence, ensuring accurate capture of information.
- Have a clear knowledge of the menu, wine and beverages including specials and promotional material.
- Know your job and continue your self-development by self-directed learning and participation in company sponsored training programs
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Management from time to time
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.