The Temple House Collaborates With Stokke® To Present Delightful Family Moments
Chengdu, April 2021 - In collaboration with Stokke®, a Norwegian premium children's furniture brand, The Temple House is delighted to present an unforgettable family staycation package “Delightful Family Moments” from now until June 30 2021. The special stay package delivers everything parents need for a stress-free family vacation, from award-winning Stokke® products set up in the room to a kid’s sleeping tent, specialised kids amenities arranged by the House, family afternoon tea and more.
While staying at The Temple House, the whole family will enjoy the luxurious accommodation with surprises around every corner. From the moment you check-in, little ones will be delighted to discover a sleeping tent pitched in the room for a fun in-room camping experience. Passionate about pampering its little guests, the House team will ensure that they are well taken care of, with an array of offerings, including Tripp Trapp® Chair, Sleepi™ bed, Xplory® stroller, Flexi Bath®, and exclusive drawing kit from Stokke®, complete with a House panda toy, special kid’s bathrobe, mini slipper, and bathroom amenities.
Available until June 30 2021, the Delightful Family Moments package is priced from RMB4,688 net per night and includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a Residence 100 or Temple Suite
- Daily breakfast for two adults and one child at The Temple Café (up to 12 years of age)
- Family afternoon tea set at The Temple Café
- Kids sleeping tent throughout your stay
- In-room Stokke® products include:
- Tripp Trapp® Chair fits right up to the dining table
- Flexible Sleepi™ bed suitable for children from newborn to the age of ten
- Flexi Bath® - a foldable baby bath suitable from birth to four years
- A complimentary drawing kit
- The Temple House kids amenities include:
- A special panda toy
- Specially prepared children's bathrobe and mini slipper
- Complimentary kid’s bathroom amenities
The Delightful Family Moments package is subject to availability. Advance reservation is required. Reservations can be made by calling The Temple House directly on + 86 28 6297 4198 or e-mailing Reservations@thetemplehousehotel.com
Stokke, originated in Norway in 1932, has always adhered to the concept of "Designed to be Closer" and is now present in hotels with a full range of products, offering a Nordic style of parent-child life. Stokke has won many awards, including the Red Dot Award. The Tripp Trapp® Growing Chair is a ground-breaking product that has sold over 12 million units worldwide, pioneering the development of growing children's furniture and has been named one of the 100 most iconic designs by Fortune magazine.
Starting from the iconic and innovative Tripp Trapp® chair in 1972, Stokke has combined its passion of Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary with the Stokke® Sleepi™, an oval-shaped cot with soft curves and nest-like shape, the Stokke® Xplory®, a game changer stroller that stays parent-facing, and the Stokke® Flexi Bath®, a unique folding baby bath.
For more media queries, please contact: