- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, March 3, 2023
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for a Steward Attendant to join our Restaurant & Bar team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Handle the dishwashing machine properly including switching on and off, de-liming, changing water and refill chemicals.
- Set up, cleans and operates the dish machine safety and neatly, including dis-assembling and assembling for cleaning, loading and unloading or dishes and silver and changing the water when necessary.
- Process chemicals and keeps them stored safely and properly.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Utilise all cleaning compounds, chemicals and materials safely including soaking solution, sanitiser and silver polish cream.
- Follow a daily and weekly schedule of polishing all silver items in the hotel.
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Prior experience in a stewarding capacity.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the Chinese language.
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.