- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, March 2, 2023
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for Restaurant & Bar Intern to join our Restaurant & Bar team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Acknowledge and warmly welcome/ fondly farewell all guests using their name
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently
- Work in a section of restaurant or bar under the direct supervision of a team leader and ensure all guests are satisfied and served according to hotel standards
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Management from time to time
- Take responsibility for overall cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Nationality: Open to all nationality; Holder of Permanent Hong Kong Identity Card is preferred
- Education: Bachelor in Hotel Management or related disciplines
- Personality: Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and Management demands, able to cope with pressure
- Extra Awesome: Interest in food and beverage
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Whoosh into the hotel with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.