- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for Intern to join our Kitchen team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Responsible for mise-en-place preparation
- Maintain high standards of appearance and good personal hygiene
- Follow instructions for preparation and food handling
- Work closely with Stewards to maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen area as well as the equipment and utensils
- Ensure that you report to work on time as per culinary department schedules
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the department head from time to time
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Nationality: Open to all nationality; Holder of Permanent Hong Kong Identity Card is preferred
- Education: Bachelor in Hotel Management or related disciplines
- Personality: Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and Management demands, able to cope with pressure
- Extra Awesome: Interest in food and beverage/ Good Food and Beverage knowledge
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Whoosh into the hotel with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.