- The Temple House - Chengdu
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, November 2, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Restaurant & Bar Intern, you’ll work to assist the Restaurant Manager and the team to operate the restaurant/ lounge/ bar day-to-day running and ensure a smooth operation.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised dining experience for each guest, ensure they are served with genuine care.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful & full of laughter!
- People: YOU are the heart to us – we Care, we Listen & we Support.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Undergraduate student in hospitality from an accredited university, college or hotel school
- Skills: Good command of English and oral communication skills.
- Personality: Happy outgoing personality.A team player.Goal driven, eager to learn and grow.Ability to work under stress.
What you'll do?
- Work in a section of the restaurant, event space or bar/ lounge/ terrace under the direct supervision of captain/ Team Leader to ensure maximum guests’ satisfaction
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meets their needs
- Handle complaints from guests: report, discuss with management and help solve it
- Control the quality of food & beverage served
- Know your job and continue your self-development by self-directed learning and participation in company sponsored training programs
- Have an excellent knowledge of your duties and menu
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Management from time to time
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.