- The Middle House - Shanghai
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, March 17, 2023
The Middle House is the newest addition to The House Collective and provides an elegant and calm oasis amidst one of Asia’s most sophisticated cities. Italian designer and architect Piero Lissoni brings his signature mix of bold lines and clean silhouettes into every detail of the 111 luxuriously designed guest rooms and 102 serviced residences. Continuing the success at The Upper House in Hong Kong, Café Gray Deluxe is the all-day-dining restaurant at The Middle House, creating modern European dishes using seasonal ingredients. Inspired by Cantonese, Sichuan and Shanghainese delicacies, Sui Tang Li showcases Chinese cuisine with a twist; and Frasca, the House’s modern Italian eatery features Italian classics.
We are looking for a Host/Hostess to join our Restaurants & Bar team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Acknowledge and warmly welcome/ fondly farewell all guests using their name
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently
- Effectively ascertain and accurately meet all guest needs
- Take good care of all operating equipment to ensure a minimum of breakage and damages
- Handles complaints from guests: report, discuss with management and help solve it.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Management from time to time
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Experience: At least 2-year experience in R&B. At least 1-year experience in the same role in 5-star hotel or high-end free-standing restaurant.
- Education: Undergraduate degree in Hospitality from an accredited university, college or hotel school is preferred.
- Skills: Good knowledge of food and beverage with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personality: Great team player, flexible and able to adapt to face-paced environment
- Extra Awesome: Passionate in developing knowledge about food and beverage
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the hotel with ease as it is conveniently located near a metro station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.