- EAST Residences - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, August 11, 2022
EAST Residences is our serviced apartments offering 106 studios, one or two-bedroom suites and penthouses, fully equipped with kitchen, laundry facilities, guest lounge, 24-hour gym and access to the hotel’s pool. MR & MRS FOX, the neighbourhood restaurant on the ground floor, offers a variety of surprises to feed guests’ senses featuring tantalising European delicacies and hand-crafted cocktails.
We are looking for a Guest Coordinator to join our Restaurants & Bar team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Update and maintain guest database system according to standard.
- Manage and control all reservations and guest coordination.
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meets their needs.
- Acknowledge, welcome and be a great first impression to all guests.
- Handle complaints from guests and seek assistance if necessary.
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in F&B experience is preferred.
- Education: Diploma or above. Graduate from technical college or hotel school is preferred.
- Skills: Excellent command of both written and spoken English, as well as Cantonese. Strong interpersonal and communications skills, outgoing and people orientated.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment from everyday being different. Able to work well under pressure.
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location next to MTR Station.
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Enjoy an environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.