- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong -
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, November 20, 2020
Purpose of Role
As a Technician / Senior Technician (E&M), you’ll work to perform all duties related to E&M system and equipment within the scope in the Residences.
Your success: To provide excellent and consistent service to our residents.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant experience. preferably at either a hotel, serviced apartment or in facility management. Practical Experience in E&M system and equipment including AC, Electrical, Plumbing & Drainage
- Education: Successful completion of a full craft or technical apprenticeship in relevant trade or other equivalent course of practical training with 2 years post-training working experience
- Skills: Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License (Grade A or above)
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments. Able to work under pressure
What you'll do?
- Maintain and repair all electrical appliances & electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Inspect, clean, maintain, and repair all electrical switchgear and distribution networks and systems.
- Maintain emergency power supply and uninterruptible power supply systems.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance of all electrical & mechanical equipment in accordance with the schedule
- Perform all duties as assigned by Director of Engineering and Assistant Chief Engineer
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.