- EAST Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Located in the heart of Hong Kong’s buzzing eastern business district Taikoo Shing, EAST Hong Kong is surrounded by multinational businesses, creative companies and local neighbourhood vibes. Bright and airy, you’ll feel the energy the minute you walk into our business playground. From our hip sunlit guests rooms and laidback pool deck to the lively buzz of FEAST and the iconic views at Sugar, you’ll find everything you need to work, play and recharge at EAST.
EAST Residences is our serviced apartments offering 106 studios, one or two-bedroom suites and penthouses, fully equipped with kitchen, laundry facilities, guest lounge, 24-hour gym and access to the hotel’s pool. MR & MRS FOX, the neighbourhood restaurant on the ground floor, offers a variety of surprises to feed guests’ senses featuring tantalising European delicacies and hand-crafted cocktails.
We are looking for a Sales & Leasing Coordinator to join our Sales & Leasing team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Complete proposals and confirmation for Leasing, Corporate and T&T segments for both Hotel and Residences
- Prepare all types of correspondence and reports e.g. sales reports, comparisons and analysis, letters of offer, contracts, expense report, business development meeting reports, etc.
- Input and maintain clients database and documents updated and accurate.
- Assist Sales manager to handle sales and leasing enquiries, tenancy agreements administration, insurance claims, rental arrears collation, issue debit note, daily management and preparation of related documents and reports
- Update regularly on competitors offers and markets intelligence and shares the information with sales team
- Perform and involve in any sales related projects and ad-hoc assignments as assigned for both Hotel and Residences
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year experience in related field is preferable
- Education: Post-graduate diploma or equivalent professional hotel / secretarial training is required.
- Skills: Good PC skills and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing. Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage. Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant and outspoken. Good organisation skills with a strong attention to details.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Independent & able to work under pressure
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location next to MTR Station.
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Enjoy an environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Enjoy attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.