- 鏞舍 - 上海
Purpose of Role
As a Communications Manager, you’ll work to implement hotel’s Marketing Communications policies and procedures.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we have great expectations of our team members. That's why we reward them with many in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Location: Access to three Metro lines nearby, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location
- Development: Trainings to enhance your skills to upgrade yourself & equip you for challenges ahead in the evolving environment!
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Holds a degree in Communications or Sales/ Marketing and/ or Hospitality or Tourism Management
- Skills: Well-developed communication and coordination skills. Strong follow-up/project management and organisational skills. Well-developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, and Lotus Notes. Excellent and efficient writing ability. Fluent written and spoken English, multi-lingual desirable. Effective consulting, grievance handling, interviewing skills. The ideal candidate will be an excellent writer (English + Chinese both), with brilliant presentation and organizational skills
What you'll do?
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Create informative and interesting wechat, weibo, IG, FB content and related marketing materials for website / eShop / 3rd party websites
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Work with different marketing communications team members to generate new ideas and strategies
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and any paid campaigns