- 太古餐廳 - 香港
Purpose of Role
Our restaurant The Continental in Hong Kong is hiring!
As a Restaurant & Bar Intern, you’ll work to assist the Restaurant Manager and the team to operate the restaurant day-to-day running and ensure a smooth operation.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised dining experience for each guest, full of good humour, attention to detail and genuine care.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Easily reached by MTR
- People: YOU are the heart to us – we Care, we Listen and we Support.
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful and full of laughter!
- Diversity & Inclusion: Every individual is unique and different in our eyes. We accept and welcome wholeheartedly the GENUINE you.
- Development: A variety of trainings are provided to enhance your skills to constantly upgrade yourself and equip you for challenges ahead in the evolving environment!
What you'll need?
- Education: Undergraduate student in hospitality from an accredited university, college or hotel school
- Interest: Passionate about food and beverages
- Personality: Team player. Cheerful and energetic. Friendly. Highly flexible; able to adapt to changing environment and management demands; able to cope with pressure
What you'll do?
- Ensure high quality of food and beverages are served at all time
- Handle complaints from guests and team members (if any), and inform management in timely manner
- Ensure all guests are satisfied and served according to hotel standards
- Take good care of all operational equipment to minimize malfunction and damages
- Take responsibility in maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant
- Propose and promotes newly approved services and products to our guests
- Attend proactively in all meetings and trainings
- Ensure good personal hygiene always
- Acknowledge and welcomes all guests
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by Management
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.