- 北京東隅 - 北京
Purpose of Role
As a Guest Experience Intern, you’ll work to contributes to the smooth and efficient running of the Guest Experience Front Office.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised experience for each guest, ensure they receive the best service at EAST Beijing.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best.
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful & full of laughter!
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme. Have Fun.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Undergraduate student from an accredited university, college or hotel school preferable
- Skills: Excellent oral & written communication, in both Chinese and English.Effective interpersonal skills.
- Personality: A team player.Goal driven, eager to learn and grow.
- Extra Awesome: Familiar with computer system and application software, such as Microsoft Office, Opera. Other languages.
What you'll do?
- Prepare well for the arrivals & departures
- Involve actively to drive the rooms up-selling revenue
- Verifie arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests
- Familiarise with hotel products, services and policies; be updated on all functions and promotions held in the hotel
- Work closely with other Guest Experience team members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests
- Ensure all guest data is properly inputted according to the local PSB requirement
- Handle all guest and team member complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved with satisfaction.
- Communicate complaints and problems to the Guest Experience FO Host Team Leader / Duty Guest Experience Manager
- Perform related duties and special projects assigned
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.