- 北京東隅 - 北京
Purpose of Role
As a Guest Experience Intern, you’ll work to handle full spectrum of the guest experience function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction, overseeing each guest’s arrival and departure experience, assisting with inquiries and attend to their specific needs.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised experience for each guest, ensure they receive the best service at EAST Beijing.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best.
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful & full of laughter!
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme. Have Fun.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Undergraduate student from an accredited university, college or hotel school preferable
- Skills: Excellent oral & written communication, in both Chinese and English. Effective interpersonal skills
- Personality: A team player.Goal driven, eager to learn and grow
- Extra Awesome: Familiar with computer system and application software, such as Microsoft Office, Opera. Other languages
What you'll do?
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival to departure
- Provide personalised service to all guests. Be visible in the hotels public areas and approach guests proactively and offer service
- Provide assistance to guests with heavy packages, coats, suitcase, etc. and stay alert to give assistance courteously and quickly, before having to be asked whenever necessary
- Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously
- Be knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for program such as Preferred Hotel and frequent flyer programs
- Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, refers issues to Guest Experience Supervisor / Guest Experience Manager if unable to assist
- Perform related duties and special projects assigned
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.