- 中央支援辦公室 - 香港
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a Systems Analyst to join our IT team at Central Support Office.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Understand business needs, prioritise requirements and liaise with technical staff and vendors to achieve timely and cost-effective solutions. Liaise with the software vendors to ensure solutions are deployed as per guidelines and business requirements
- Keep up to date with new technology developments and evaluate their suitability for new initiatives
- Define projects’ objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- Liaise with Security, audit team and Operations to ensure proper measures are in place
- Design and ensure a secure, reliable, scalable, compliant and efficient design of systems
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- 5-6 years of working experience with IT applications management in leading, developing or supporting large-scale systems, preferably in hospitality or international-scale B2C industry and sizable company
- A diploma or University degree in Information Technology or a related discipline
- Knowledge / experience in Web & Application development and familiar with latest application development technology
- Ability to manage internal teams and external vendors to liaise with business users and provide technical leadership to ensure systems are running smoothly and meet the expectation from various business users
- Ability to lead technology-related matters which involves – e.g.: application system design, testing and documentation
- Evaluation of technical feasibility and estimation of resource requirements for system enhancement
- Provision of system maintenance / deployment and IT applications support
- Knowledge of applications technologies including experiences in hands-on technical roles in application development management, together with IT networking / infrastructure, techniques, risks, best practices, security / change management principles
- Proficiency in Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, AliCloud, Cloud application systems and its deployment in China
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good team player and a self-starter who is guest-oriented, resourceful, energetic and confident, would be extra awesome to have team leading exposure
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels because, who doesn’t love to travel?