- 中央支援辦公室 - 香港
Purpose of Role
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you’ll work to define the content strategy to be implemented across different marketing touchpoints including website, social media and PR materials with the objective to build our brand and strengthened the engagement with our target audience. This role will be working tightly with the marketing team members at Central Support Office as well as the marketing teams of our individual hotels in Hong Kong, Chinese mainland and US.
Your success: Key driver for the content strategy and implementation across marketing channels to help increase brand awareness of Swire Hotels and build consumer engagement – while simultaneously developing your skills in marketing field.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Causal (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
- Love Travel? Enjoy FREE room nights at all our hotels.
What you'll need?
- Experience: 2-3 years relevant work experience in branding/ communications/ marketing/ agencies.
- Education: University or equivalent professional qualification.
- Skills: You must have strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin). Strong team player and good in communicating and influencing others. Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize to handle multiple tasks.
- Personality: Curious mind who constantly stay updated with latest trends and news. Passion for travel, luxury and hospitality. If you have a creative flair and love writing, then this is a job for you.
- Extra Awesome: You have an international mindset and experience in travel, luxury or hospitality industries is highly preferred. Would be a plus, if your previous roles involve copywriting or editorial.
What you'll do?
- Create content strategy for website and social media, working closely with CSO marketing team members.
- Develop of content matrix to organise and manage copy, images as well as video assets to be implemented across marketing channels (website, social media and PR materials).
- Craft content based on content strategy and brand messaging.
- Manage project to lead on key content related initiatives such as the development of Swire Hotels newspaper, branded newsletter, websites and more.
- Create monthly editorial contents for regularly updating the articles for Swire Hotels brand website.
- Review copy and content from agencies before updating to website.
- Coordinate with the marketing teams of our individual hotels to consolidate latest happenings and offers to be use for content creation.
- Update the marketing team on global trends in travel, marketing, luxury and hospitality.
- Work with PR agencies across different markets on regular status updates, monthly PR reports, and cascading new brand/ property campaign materials to them.
- Organise & review PR materials such as press releases, senior management bios, company & hotels boilerplates and press kits.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.