- 中央支援辦公室 - 香港
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager – Consumer Digital Engagement to join our Marketing team at Central Support Office. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Digital Marketing, the Marketing Manager – Consumer Digital Engagement will be responsible for Digital Platform & Experience Management, Consumer Data Strategic Planning, as well as Agency Management for the Swire Hotels Group.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
Digital Platform & Experience Management
- Define and manage end-to-end digital customer experience, oversee digital development projects, and Digital Platform penetration
- Provide business requirement and lead digital project development, including project planning, implementation, and support product rollout
- Work with project manager to ensure timely and successful launch of digital projects
Consumer Data Strategic Planning
- Develop effective Consumer Engagement strategies across digital consumer journey; partner with Performance Marketing team to develop audience and media strategies that act upon business needs to reach our target audience effectively & efficiently along consumer journey
- Derive data-driven insights along consumer journey; lead audience strategies, insights & analytics with dashboard & measurement through effective agency & vendor management; map out consumer journey at different touchpoints to inform messaging & engagement directions
- Support consumer data compliances, guidance & clearance for activation
Agency & Regional Management
- Strategically lead and drive agencies in delivering successful development and launching Digital Platforms & Initiatives; involve in evaluation, performance tracking, and process management to facilitate workflow
- Set up KPIs for internal & external partners to deliver marketing campaigns effectively and efficiently
- Work closely with Marketing teams of our individual hotels in Hong Kong, Chinese Mainland and US to cascade digital marketing efforts, provide support and guidance
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8 years of strong track record in digital marketing, including managing digital projects and data analytics would be a strong advantage
- Knowledge in website / mobile app UI & UX, website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), and experience in Wechat mini program would be favorable
- Excellent project management skills, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong data analysis mindset and make use of data & technologies to solve business issues, enhance customer experience and deliver results
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can be at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?