- 中央支援辦公室 - 香港
Purpose of Role
As a Marketing Intern, you will assist with the development of hotels and restaurants projects in Swire Hotels.
What you'll do?
- Conduct related market research for potential projects
- Provide project support for restaurant development
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously; work independently or as part of a team, as required
- Assist in the preparation of various marketing and presentation material relating to development
- Support the Marketing team in terms of general administrative assistance
- Liaise with other teams and suppliers so that work is completed within agreed standards and on schedule
- Assist with any adhoc Marketing projects and events
- Respond to enquiries and phone-calls
What you'll need?
- Positive, highly flexible and a strong team player
- Dynamic and outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, independent and diligent
- Good analytical and research skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.