- 中央支援辦公室 - 香港
Purpose of Role
As an Assistant Accountant, you’ll work to process payments and to assist the team to carry out finance and accounting activities, including the preparation of journal vouchers.
Your success: Assist Finance team to achieve a smooth payment process on time while simultaneously develop and demonstrate your skills in accounting field.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we have great expectations of our team members. That's why we reward them with many in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Casual (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
- Love Travel? Enjoy FREE room nights at all our hotels.
What you'll need?
- Education: Diploma holder or above in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Experience: 2 - 3 years relevant work experience; experience in sizable company would be advantageous
- Skills: Strong analytical & communication skills, good command in verbal & written English & Chinese, proficiency in computerised accounting systems & MS Office applications
- Personality: Attention to detail, enjoy working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Extra Awesome: Familiar with SUN system, Student member of HKICPA or other professional accounting bodies
What you'll do?
- Maintain accurate and timely financial & operating information
- Process payment & invoices validation
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Assist in month-end closings, inter-company reconciliation and reporting
- Prepare schedules & reconciliation
- Contribute to other ad-hoc projects