- 奕居 - 香港
- Sales and Marketing
Purpose of Role
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll work to drive The Upper House’s digital growth and customer experiences by supporting the team in building and managing the digital ecosystem and digital conversion channels.
Your success: Expand the global reach – increase brand awareness of The Upper House by planning and developing all brand social media channels and manage the online community.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with more surprises and of course the extra as below:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Experience: 5 years of experience in eCommerce & Digital Marketing
- Education: University or equivalent professional qualification
- Skills: You must have excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin), proficient in paid media & analytics reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, GTM, WeChat (Weixin) Management Platform, Baidu Tongji, Facebook Business & Ads Manager. Knowledge of web & mobile development, website, mobile apps, digital, online or e-Commerce development is also essential
- Personality: If you are a good team player, capable in working in a dynamic & fast-pace environment, detail-oriented, proactive, independent & diligent, then this is a job for you
- Extra Awesome: Knowledge in design tools, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) & photography skills are an advantage
What you'll do?
- Manage & build The Upper House’s digital ecosystem including website, eCommerce & social platforms
- Track & evaluate website performance & campaign effectiveness as a Google Analytics ninja with hands-on experience
- Take ownership in analysing site wide, cross platform customer journey data & report on key metrics
- Develop & execute creative, engaging content calendar for daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Support & facilitate the overall digital strategy & campaign initiatives in driving growth & conversion with programmatic, paid social, and SEM/SEO
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.