- 镛舍 - 上海
- Sales and Marketing
Purpose of Role
As a Sales Coordinator, you’ll work to provide administrative assistance to Sales Team as reasonably required.
WHAT YOU'LL GET?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best.
- Atmosphere: Embracing, cheerful & full of laughter!
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme. Have Fun.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED?
- Education: Undergraduate degree from a hotel management school or business-related programmes.
- Skills: Effective interpersonal skill and guest service required. Familiar with computer system and application software. Excellent oral & written communication.
- Personality: Goal driven personality, willing to grow and learn.
WHAT YOU'LL DO?
- Is able to help to prepare contracts and proposals and taking enquires.
- Contributes to establishing a climate of motivation and enthusiasm in the hotel.
- Coordinates the activities of Sales Managers.
- Helps to prepare contracts and proposals.
- Adjusts to changes in market requirements and the hotel’s sales strategies to meet business needs.
- Gives assistance to S&M secretary.
- Is fully understand how the hotel is regarded in the community and develops a thorough knowledge of the competitive situation in terms of business mix of competitors, pricing and advertising strategies.
- Assists Sales Managers to set procedures pertaining to sales and ensures all manuals/ systems are up to date and in use.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.