- 镛舍 - 上海 -
Purpose of Role
As an Assistant Director of Guest Experience, you would enjoy working in a fun, exciting and fast-paced environment. Provides supportive functional assistance to all departments; interact with guests and members of the community within the limits of established hotel and local policies and procedures and coordinates with all departments in the hotel.
What you'll do?
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival to departure
- Report directly to and communicates with the Director of Guest Experience and Hotel Manager on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations
- Cooperate, coordinate and communicate with other hotel departments as required
- Ensure to stimulate and inspire all GE team members in regard to achieving new service experiences
- Maintain and update the bible of information in respect to telephone numbers, contact details, emergency procedures, first aid list etc.
- Assist in maintaining a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental; standards and procedures and oversees their implementation
- Coach and counsel team member, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
- Control and monitor departmental costs on an ongoing basis to ensure performance against budget
- Demonstrate awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines
What you'll need?
- A people leader with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Fun-loving, creative, and passionate in making a difference
- Goal driven, eager to grow and learn
- Degree from an accredited university, college, or hotel school management school.
- Good knowledge of all areas of hotel operations
- 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Opera or similar Hotel PMS experience preferable
- Able to work overtime and extra days as the need arises
- Excellent oral & written communication, in both Chinese and English. Preferably in other languages.
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.