- 香港东隅 - 香港 -
Purpose of Role
As a Waiter / Waitress, you’ll work to assist the Restaurant Manager and the team to operate the restaurants and in-room-dining day-to-day running and ensure a smooth operation.
Your success: Create a unique, memorable and personalized dining experience for every guest, ensure they are served with genuine care.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Graduate from hotel school is preferred
- Skills: Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Great team player. Passion for quality in guest services. Enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment. Very flexible and able to adapt to changing and fast-paced environments.
What you'll do?
- Work in a section of the restaurant, including runner and room service
- Take responsibility for overall cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant
- Ensure all guests are satisfied and served according to hotel standards
- Handle complaints from guests, and inform management when complaints are given
- Ensure all customer contact is handled politely and efficiently
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.