- 香港东隅 - 香港 -
Purpose of Role
As a Guest Experience Assistant, you’ll work to maintain Front Office operations.
Your success: To create personalized and all-rounded guest experiences for hotel guests.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Education: Graduate from technical college or hotel school is preferred.
- Skills: Strong interpersonal and communications skills, outgoing and people orientated. Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese would be a definite advantage
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Very flexible and able to adapt to different situations, taking enjoyment from everyday being different
What you'll do?
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival to departure
- Deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times
- Registers and escorts all arrivals according to established procedures
- Liaise with other departments and necessary outside contracts to ensure excellent service delivery
- Handle all guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.