- 香港东隅 - 香港
- Sales and Marketing
Purpose of Role
As a Sales & Marketing Intern (Reservations), you’ll work to be responsible in providing the most efficient and courteous hotel reservations service and to undertake other duties and responsibilities as required by Management.
Your success:To provide coordination and support to ensure smooth operation in the team’s day to day and ad hoc tasks with fabulous guest experience.
WHAT YOU'LL GET?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your training allowance, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location:Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED?
- Education: Undergraduate students from Year 1 to Year 4
- Skills: Good command of both written and spoken English, proficient in Cantonese and/or Putonghua would be a definite advantage. Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills. Organization skills with a strong attention to details. Fully computer literate.
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality.
- Extra Awesome: Positive, flexible, creative, presentable and a strong team player.
WHAT YOU'LL DO?
- Handle incoming reservation requests/correspondence, confirming or regretting on the day received
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service at all times
- Ensure that all reservations are entered accurately and work updates maintained consistently
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as required by Management
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.