- 香港东隅 - 香港
Purpose of Role
As a Guest Experience Intern - Host, you’ll work to be responsible for Concierge & Bell Services operations, including handling luggage, welcoming guests and assisting arriving & departing guests at the main entrance.
Your success: To contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Bell Services Desk and create all-rounded guest experiences for hotel guests.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your training allowance, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Next to MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Wellness: An environment that treasure your well-being & lifestyles.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
What you'll need?
- Skills: Good command of both written and spoken English, proficient in Cantonese and/or Putonghua would be a definite advantage. Detail-oriented, independent and diligent
- Personality: Creative, presentable and self-motivated with a fun and positive personality
- Extra Awesome: Positive, highly flexible and a strong team player
What you'll do?
- Verify arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests
- Deliver and pick up guest baggage as assigned
- Maintain and clean all equipment at Bell Services Desk to maintain a professional image
- Direct incoming guests to the check in area whilst offering to handle any luggage the guest happens to be carrying
- Assists all guests with luggage storage and ensure the proper handling of storage with security procedures followed
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.