- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team at Central Support Office.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Work closely with our hotel marketing teams to coordinate marketing efforts and cascade new brand material
- Manage projects on brand level initiatives such art programmes, brand campaigns, brand guidelines development and more
- Create brand-level marketing materials such as eDMs, invitations, posters for use across multiple hotels
- Act as brand guardian to ensure marketing materials are in line with our brand positioning and guidelines (visually and in tone of voice)
- Translate communications materials (English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese)
- Source vendors for branded gifts and amenities, and our art programme production
- Collaborate with PR, social media and digital leads in the team to support holistic, integrated marketing efforts
- Coordinate with the marketing teams of our individual hotels to consolidate latest happenings and offers to be use for content creation
- Update marketing team on trends in travel, marketing and design in Hong Kong, Chinese Mainland and globally
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- 3-4 years of experience in branding/ communications/ marketing/ agencies
- A bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and/ or Photoshop
- Strong interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Passion on design, creativity and travel
- Self-starter who is attentive to detail and quality, resourceful, energetic and confident
- An international mindset with a certain understanding of Chinese Mainland consumer behaviour
- Knowledgeable in travel, luxury or hospitality industries would be a plus
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can be at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?