- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Purpose of Role
As a People Development Assistant, you’ll work to support the full spectrum of Compensations & Benefits, as well as the recruitment function and onboarding process in the Central Support Office.
Your success: A job that foster a growth mentality to push yourself beyond what you think you can do and think differently in the Human Resources field.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we have great expectations of our team members. That's why we reward them with many in return. In addition to your training allowance, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Causal (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Relevant experience in Human Resources, especially gained from sizeable organisation will be an advantage.
- Education: Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- Skills: Proficiency in HRIS, Microsoft Office, and Chinese Word Processing with excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Personality: Self-motivated and flexible team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced & challenging environment. Well-organised with a high degree of multi-tasking skill.
- Extra Awesome: Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other labour legislation or have exposure to PRC Labour Law.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support a full spectrum of C&B functions including salary benchmarking exercise, MPF administration, performance management, leave management, taxation and benefits & insurance administration.
- Assist in regular and yearly Human Resources assignments including annual salary review, bonus payout exercise and insurance renewal.
- Assist in the review of HR policies and guidelines, as well as the HRIS enhancement initiatives.
- Support in staff data analysis, recruitment function and on-boarding process at the Central Support Office.
- Provide administrative support to manage guideline and policy, e-personal file, reports, and regular daily operations.
- Organise team relations activities.
- Participate in various People Development projects and ad-hoc assignments.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.