- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Purpose of Role
As a People & Culture Manager, you’ll and implement the group talent acquisition strategy to sustain our talent pipeline, create strategic initiatives to strengthen our employer brand using online and offline channels and act as a business partner for key departments at the Central Support Office.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we have great expectations of our team members. That's why we reward them with many in return. In addition to your training allowance, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Causal (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
- Enjoy FREE room nights at all our hotels.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- min. 3 years of experience in hands-on experience in talent acquisition strategy and process for full range of position levels. Knowledge and experience in employer branding strategies and projects. Digital savvy on using key social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Weibo etc.
- Degree in Human Resources/ Brand & Communications/ Marketing /Creative Media or related discipline
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua. You’ll also need strong communication and stakeholders management skills in this position
- Passionate, self-motivated, creative, independent, mature, organised, and with multi-tasking capabilities. Work well in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Experience in HR marketing, visual graphics, videos and content creation. Skills on using camera/ video equipment would be a definite advantage
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- a lead on the group talent acquisition according to Swire Hotels people philosophy and brand guideline, including strategies and implementation on recruitment, candidate & onboarding experience
- and identify opportunities to expand, connect and manage talent pool through different channels and methodology
- employer branding strategies and implementation of online and offline activities such as but not limited to social media platform management, career fairs, universities campus talks, etc.Enhance Swire Hotels employer brand through conception, development, copywriting, videography, photography, and engagement
- with internal and external parties to create and coordinate video/ graphic design and content for employer branding and talent acquisition
- Director of People & Culture in the role of HR business partner to provide the full spectrum of HR services to key departments in Central Support Office, including recruitment, staffing, performance management and C&B
- and manage the budget and forecast for achieving optimal manpower planning for Swire Hotels
closely with different stakeholders, brand ambassadors and all People & Culture teams (in Hong Kong, Chinese Mainland and USA) on different initiatives and projects in employer branding, talent acquisition and digital platforms
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.