- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Purpose of Role
As a People Culture & Development Manager, you’ll work in the capacity of a corporate role to uphold the people culture and identify learning & development needs of the group and able to provide creative solutions to meet those needs.
Your success: You are a champion to ensure our brand success. A key driver to equip and enhance our people with essential skills & knowledge supporting the future growth of Swire Hotels.
This is a middle management role reporting to Director of People Culture & Development. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant People Culture & Development Manager position.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we have great expectations of our team members. That's why we reward them with many in return. In addition to your training allowance, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Causal (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum seven years of relevant experience, preferably from a hotel or customer service-oriented industry, with at least one year in a position of similar capacity.
- Education: Degree holder in human resources, hospitality management or any related discipline.
- Skills: Hands on experience in course design and delivery. Solid experience in project management and strong stakeholders’ management. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Personality: Strong team leader, creative approach with high adaptability, positive and fun.
- Extra Awesome: Experience in succession planning, development coaching, and running a talent development programme will be a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead various learning & development initiatives and projects for hotels and restaurants in Hong Kong, Chinese Mainland, and the United States.
- Reinforce our brand culture through brand training and campaign design and implementation.
- Design and deliver training programmes and learning solutions that fit the needs of the hotel and restaurant teams.
- Manage the full cycle of Operations Management Trainee Programme from attraction, selection, on-boarding to development.
- Prepare the annual learning and development plan and manage the Learning & Development budget.
- Support Director of People Culture & Development on succession planning, development coaching, and running a talent development programme.
- Be a contributor to realise the sustainable development vision of the group and involve in all other people development related projects.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.