- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Purpose of Role
As a Paymaster, you’ll work to handle payroll related tasks for Swire Hotels in Hong Kong include collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours, calculating wages, preparing and processing employee payments, and maintaining accurate payroll records.
Your success: not only able to investigate and resolve payroll issues and ensure strict compliance with company and regulatory standards, but also to ensure employee receives the correct compensation in a timely manner.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Causal (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
What you'll need?
- Experience: At least five years relevant work experience
- Education: Diploma or above in Business, Finance/ Accounting or relevant professional qualifications
- Skills: Strong organisational and communication skills in verbal and written English and Chinese, proficiency in computer software applications including PeopleSoft and all Windows based applications
- Personality: Attention to detail, a self-starter who is energetic & confident
- Extra Awesome: Capable of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
What you'll do?
- Prepare, maintain and audit all payroll records, issuing employee pay check and manage all related payroll job task
- Establish accurate hard copy and electronic payroll information for all employee and provide proper withholding of required and/or authorized deductions
- Maintain accurate records on no-pay vacation, sick leave and other payroll related benefits, verifies accruals to meet liability
- Liaise with concerned parties to ensure update employee payroll information with payroll records
- Audit pay checks and related documentation prepared by People Development Department and confirm accuracy of all materials and obtain appropriate approvals prior to distribution of pay checks
- Ensure the confidentiality of all payroll related information
- Maintain manual and/or electronic payroll reporting processes, information and equipment daily
- Handle tips on bill and prepare payroll related reports in a timely manner
- Prepare payroll reconciliations, accruals and analytic reports for the end of Month closing, and as required
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.