- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Purpose of Role
This is a full-time internship starts in February 2022. As a Operations & Development Intern, you will assist with full spectrum of O&D functions by providing administrative support to the O&D team.
What you'll do?
- Compilation of Operation Supplies & Equipment list for future hotel opening
- Assist to draft operating procedures for Rooms, R&B and Spa
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
What you'll need?
- Bachelor in Hotel Management or related disciplines
- Previous internship experience in hotel operation department
- Positive, detailed oriented, highly flexible and a strong team player
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.