- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for a Contract Digital Project Assistant to join our Marketing team at Central Support Office. This role will be on 1-year contract basis.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Co-ordinate with hotel teams and Central Support Office team to manage campaign planning and execution
- Support and facilitate the overall digital strategy and digital campaign initiative in driving growth and conversion with digital paid media, paid social and SEM/SEO
- Assist in the development of website and eCommerce platform, including user journey planning and UX/UI review
- Conduct UAT testing and issue reporting
- Manage and implement go-to-market materials such as ad and eDM development to drive campaign success
- Analyse and prepare performance reports to track digital platforms and campaign results
- Manage creative review process, and delivers customer-centric messaging and creative aligned to our strategy and brand
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- A bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification in Information System or Project Management
- 1-2 years of experience in project management/ digital marketing/ paid media/ communications
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in paid media and analytics reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, GTM, WeChat Management Platform, and FaceBook Business & Ads Manager
- Basic Chinese copy-editing/writing capabilities
- Detail-minded, independency, diligence
- An international mindset with a certain understanding of Chinese Mainland consumer behaviour
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?