- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Purpose of Role
As an IT Manager - Infrastructure & Operations, you’ll lead a group of energetic IT professionals in driving technology aspects of IT Infrastructure & Operations including evaluation, planning, designing, implementation, monitoring and future upgrades of data and voice communications, infrastructure (like firewall, Internet connectivity, networking equipment and others), PCs, server, operating systems, database, operating systems, email, security, backup / business continuity plan, in-room, function-room technology, and broadband Internet access.
Your success: To lead the Infrastructure and Operations across the Group on technology design, development, deployment and support with your vision and passion.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we have great expectations of our team members. That is why we reward them so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Casual (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
What you'll need?
- Experience: Minimum 7-8 years’ experience with IT infrastructure and operations management in leading, developing or supporting large-scale systems, worked with hospitality or international-scale B2C industry preferred.
- Education: A recognized University degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Skills: Strong leadership and stakeholders’ management. Hands-on technical skills in system management, systems/network administration and development, together with IT infrastructure processes, techniques, risks, best practices, security / change management principles and practices. Familiar with Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, AliCloud, Cloud application systems and its deployment in China. Fluent in written and oral English and Putonghua preferred.
- Personality: If you are a good team player and guest oriented, a self-starter who is resourceful, energetic, confident, then this is a job for you.
- Extra Awesome: ITIL certification with related working experiences would be an advantage.
What you'll do?
- Lead Group-level Infrastructure and Operational related projects including setting objectives and oversee quality throughout its life cycle.
- Design and ensure a secure, reliable, scalable, compliant and efficient infrastructure and operations.
- Review and update IT policies and guidelines at corporate level and ensure that they are complied at property level.
- Supervise and perform periodic review with Hotel IT Managers. Mentor and provide guidance to team members.
- Keep up-to-date with new technology developments and evaluate their suitability.
- Manage operational tasks to achieve division goals and plan, develop, and manage divisional budget including hotels’ capex proposal.
- Liaise with Security, Audit and Operations Team for proper measures are in place.
- Plan, execute, and finalize new hotel and renovation projects according to deadlines and within budget. Acquire resources and coordinate efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver the project according to plan.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.