- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Purpose of Role
As an Assistant Accountant, you’ll work to assist the team to carry out a full-range of finance and accounting activities, including the preparation of journal vouchers, accounts payable payment.
Your success: will assist Finance team to a smooth payment process while simultaneously developing your skills in accounting field.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress: Wear Smart & Causal (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can
- Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan
- Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location
- Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
What you'll need?
- Experience: 2 - 3 years relevant work experience; experience in sizable company would be advantageous
- Education: Degree or diploma holder in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Skills: Strong analytical & communication skills, good command in verbal & written English & Chinese, proficiency in computerised accounting systems & MS Office applications
- Personality: Attention to detail, enjoy working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Extra Awesome: Familiar with SUN system, Student member of HKICPA or other professional accounting bodies
What you'll do?
- Maintain accurate and timely financial & operating information
- Assist in month-end closings, inter-company reconciliation & reporting
- Process payment & invoices validation
- Prepare schedules & reconciliation
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Prepare various financial reports
- Contribute to other ad-hoc projects
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.