- 中央支援办公室 - 香港 -
Purpose of Role
This is a full-time internship starts in September. As a Finance Intern, you will assist with full spectrum of Finance functions by providing administrative support to the Finance team.
What you'll do?
- Assist the Accountant in daily accounting operations
- Maintain accurate and timely financial and operating information
- Create and maintaining manual and computerised records
- Assist in invoices/statements verification
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects
What you'll need?
- Attention to detail, strong organisational and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
What you'll get?
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.