- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Marketing team and Sales & Distribution team at Central Support Office.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Assist in preparation of executive and management reports, documentation and filing, corporate administration etc.
- Carry out secretarial duties, include handling correspondence and telephone calls
- Set up meetings, virtual calls and video conferences, prepare meeting agendas and minutes
- Manage the diaries for Head of Brand and Marketing Strategy and Head of Sales & Distribution
- Arrange business trip schedule, arrange air ticket, accommodations and car pick up as well as conference arrangement and expenses claim
- Perform general departmental administrative duties, such as PR reports, vendor registration, NDA etc.
- Process payment via company systems for teammates
- Support new team members with hardware and software application before on-board, induction arrangement
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks and duties assigned
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar capacity, preferably in hospitality industry or MNC companies
- A higher diploma or above with formal secretarial training or similar professional qualifications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Detail-minded, well-organised, high integrity, ability to work well under pressure
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can be at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels b’cause, who doesn’t love to travel?