- 中央支援办公室 - 香港 -
Purpose of Role
As a Contract Digital Technical Lead, you’ll join a team of energetic IT professionals in leading Digital technology design, development, deployment and support.
Your success: take-up leadership role in driving implementations and co-ordinate with various parties ranging from hardware, software, networking to business applications while simultaneously developing your skills in Digital areas.
What you'll get?
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks including:
Dress: Wear Smart & Casual (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
Flexibility: Staggered working hours - pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
Food: Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
Wellness: Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
What you'll need?
- Experience: minimum 7-8 years’ experience in IT field with minimum 3-4 years’ experience in leading & developing large-scale systems
- Education: A recognized University degree in Information Technology or a related discipline
- Personality: If you are a good team player & guest oriented, a self-starter who is resourceful, energetic, confident, then this is a job for you.
- Extra Awesome: Worked with hospitality or international-scale B2C industry & experience in working with Sitecore
What you'll do?
- Lead in the technology-related matters which involves vendor management, agile implementation, application system design, testing and documentation
- Conduct & analyse user requirements and identify solution / alternatives
- Evaluate feasibility and resource requirements for system enhancement
- Understand business requirements & business processes into technical design
- Provide system maintenance / deployment & IT applications support
- Provide business end-user support
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.