- 中央支援办公室 - 香港
Swire Hotels is a group of individual hotel brands who set out to craft extraordinary hospitality for our guests. Our two brands, The House Collective and EAST, are found all over the world…… hopefully soon! Each exceptionally unique yet joined by a shared appreciation for aesthetics and service excellence.
We craft our journeys with passions in:
- Art – Perhaps the greatest expression of one person’s individuality which we proudly celebrate, art flows through everything at Swire Hotels.
- Sustainability – We strive to create a healthy ecosystem of people who are concerned about our impact on the environment, embody our values, and have the passion to always grow, inspire and innovate.
- Wellness – Everyone’s journey of personal growth is different, and we want you to focus on your wellbeing in ways you are comfortable with.
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our Finance team at Central Support Office.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Handle Accounts Payable function of hotels operations, with high volume payment & invoice validation
- Maintain accurate and timely financial & operating information
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Assist in month-end closings, inter-company reconciliation and reporting
- Prepare schedules & reconciliation
- Contribute to other ad-hoc projects
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Diploma holder or holder in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- 2-3 years relevant working experience; experience in sizable company and handling high volume payment & invoice validation would be advantageous
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in computerised accounting systems & MS Office applications
- Detailed-minded, ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Familiar with SUN system would be extra awesome
- A student member of HKICPA or other professional accounting bodies
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Turn up in smart casual attires and be as comfortable as you can at work!
- Stagger your working hours and have the flexibility to create a working schedule that fits you!
- Whoosh into the office with ease as it is conveniently located near an MTR station and accessible with public transits!
- Dine at our team dining hall and save on meals!
- Join our wellness programme and healthy pantry and attend to your mental and physical wellbeing!
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY room nights at all of our hotels because, who doesn't love to travel?