- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Friday, March 3, 2023
The Upper House conjures a sense of tranquility with the warmth of a private residence. Overlooking Hong Kong’s bright lights from above Admiralty’s Pacific Place, our House has 117 rooms. Bespoke service, well-crafted natural materials and a design aesthetic based around the ‘Upward Journey’ creates a timeless serenity that flows through the different rooms of our House.
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Restaurant & Bar team.
You can create result with us using your expertise to…
- Assist Restaurant Manager and Operations Manager to set Food and Beverage objectives and guidelines, and ensure all subordinates follow thoroughly
- Guide newly joined team members, introduce The Way We Work, goes over the training manual and coaches them
- Ensure par levels are kept for food, beverage and room service items
- Inspect the front and back areas and makes sure all are always impeccable
- Control the quality of food and beverage served
- Take responsibility for section in restaurant or bar and manage team members within that specific section
You can go that extra mile by using your skills and qualities including…
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experiences in hospitality or related industry
- Form 5 or above. Degree/ Diploma or equivalent qualification in Hospitality Management or related disciplines preferred
- Strong organisational and delegation skills. Good Command in both written & spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is preferred
- Good team player and able to develop sound working relationships with colleagues. Able to stand for extended period of working time and shift duties
With great expectations come great rewards. A range of perks is offered in addition to our competitive packages because happy employees make for a happy company! You can…
- Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Enjoy an appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Enjoy tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Be welcomed for the stylish you, if you got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos!
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.