- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Monday, March 14, 2022
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Team Leader, you will assist the Manager to operate the general day-to-day running of the restaurant.
Your success: To ensure smooth operations of Restaurant & Bar team.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of relevant experiences in hospitality or related industry.
- Education: Diploma or above; Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred.
- Skills: Good knowledge of food and beverage with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personality: Great team player, flexible and able to adapt to face-paced environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist Restaurant Manager and Assistant Restaurant Manager to set Food and Beverage objectives and guidelines, and ensure all subordinates follow thoroughly.
- Guide newly joined team members, introduce The Way We Work, goes over the training manual and coaches them.
- Ensure par levels are kept for food, beverage and room service items.
- Inspect the front and back areas and makes sure all are always impeccable.
- Control the quality of food and beverage served.
- Handle complaints from guests and team members.
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.