- The Upper House - Hong Kong
- Restaurant and Bar
- Employment Type
- Ref. No.
- Job Posted Date
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Team Leader, you will assist Operation Manager and Team Leader to operate the general day-to-day running of the restaurant.
Your success: To ensure smooth operations of Restaurant & Bar team.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Minimum 6 months - 1 year experience in similar position or fresh graduate from a hospitality course.
- Education: Diploma or above; Graduate from hotel school or hospitality training institute is preferred.
- Skills: Good knowledge of food and beverage with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personality: Great team player, flexible and able to adapt to face-paced environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Take responsibility for section in restaurant or bar under the direct supervision of a Team Leader and ensure all guests are satisfied and served according to hotel standards
- Acknowledge and warmly welcome/ fondly farewell all guests using their name where possible
- Control and ensure a smooth operation of the pass, including sufficient par levels of service wares and cleanliness
- Find ways to improve the efficiency of the operation pro-actively and inform Team Leader of your ideas
- Build relationships with guests and team members alike through rapport and interaction
Swire Hotels make sure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities. You will not be disadvantaged because of your sex, pregnancy, disability, race, marital status, family status, age or sexual orientation during your employment or when applying for a job with us. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and that you do a good job. All Information collected will be used for employment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.